What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The only Cancun guide which really saves you money
- Learn the one time it’s actually better to bite the bullet and take a cab from the airport
- learn the one thing you MUST remember, even if you forget every other word in the book
- Learn the 3 things you must NOT do in Cancun until you know the right way to do them
- Learn the little-known option for a beachfront stay that most never even think of
- Learn the dirty little secret your bell boy, bus driver and taxi driver all know
- Learn the sneaky tactic the “Cancun Connection” uses to drop your guard
- Learn the dirty little trick Walmart plays on Americans paying with dollars
- Learn how to save $20 or more by bringing these 2 simple things
- Learn the last place you should EVER stay
- Learn the most important rule in Cancun
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cancun On The Cheap scores 71.77/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thingstodocancun.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thingstodocancun.com you’ll also be taken through to thingstodocancun.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)